Chinese-Forums

2020 CSC Scholarship

boobaby

I applied for 2 type A scholarships, one through the embassy, one through the EU office. Both status are in progress, even though the embassy already published the winner list (fortunately I'm among them, but the university who admitted me is not my first choice). In the case I won also the EU window one, I can choose between the  two scholarships, right?

On 7/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Steph1997 said:

In the case I won also the EU window one, I can choose between the  two scholarships, right?

I don’t think you can be granted two scholarships at the same time, that’s against their rules. I think I read it somewhere: even if more schools accept you, you get only one scholarship, the one that notifies CSC first.

Hello. I just received an email from the embassy in Ecuador with the scholarship confirmation (type A). It doesn't mention anything about when the classes will start or when we will be able to travel. It just mentioned that I should wait for the university to tell about the beginning of the semester.

@Wickeda my status changed to in progress like in April and the university I applied to contacted me. However, the final result hasn’t been published yet.

Thus, I don’t know if I am the only one, I am a bit nervous now since it is august and I want to be sure what a will be doing next year.

Hi! Did anyone already receive the admission package by post? Tongji has already given us the tracking code two weeks ago, but since that time the DHL website only says 'shipment information received'. I contacted DHL, they said the university probably didn't send it yet, just registered the package. Tongji hasn't answered me yet. I know Fudan also hasn't sent the documents to scholarship students yet.

Hi! Did anyone already receive the admission package by post? Tongji has already given us the tracking code two weeks ago, but since that time the DHL website only says 'shipment information received'. I contacted DHL, they said the university probably didn't send it yet, just registered the package. Tongji hasn't answered me yet. I know Fudan also hasn't sent the documents to scholarship students yet.

@mesztii I don't think the universities are sending any physical paperwork yet, since they are not allowed to issue JW201/202 forms until they receive approval from the Ministry of Education. Tsinghua has announced that the Fall semester will be online and has scanned the admission materials (except for JW201 form) to the new students.

• New Members

Hello, guys. Recently, I was rejected by Chinese Universities and they did not even mentioned the reason. 

And, when I asked them the reason to reject me then they said that I did not provide my IELTS along with application. But, I checked from this scholarship guide that IELTS and TOEFL are additional documents but not mandatory. Please guide me

Here is the proof (Proof to China CSC Scholarship Documents)