Chinese-Forums

Help understanding a few phrases

stapler

I've got a collection of things I've heard or read, but didn't understand at the time. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the context for a lot of these so it may make understanding them even harder. Appreciate it if anyone can help me understand the following:

"冲同事一擺手“ - I couldn't find a definition for 冲 being used like this. Is this some kind of slang? What does it mean? I assume it means doing something vigorously and quickly in this case?

A conversation: Person A: "來嗎?“ Person B replies "這就去" - from the context I believe Person B was agreeing to go. What I don't understand is the 這就. Never seen anything like this. How does it work?

"負責宣傳的幹事提議“ - Is this "has responsibility for disseminating the proposed work" ?

"額有些感情“ - what does 額 mean here and how does it work?

"我們在附近的餐館吃飯,胃口好奇,甚至還在音樂效果低劣的卡拉OK包廂裏唱英文情歌" - i don't understand the general grammar here. It looks like it wants to say they're so hungry (or the food was so interesting?) that they stayed to sing. But that doesn't make any logical sense to me. Is the karaoke room in the restaurant?

"你要是直說,我們會一次就買兩件嗎?“ - What's going on here? I feel like there's an implied verb somewhere. Is this meant to be 我們買一次就買兩件? And if so, under what situations can you swap out the explicit verbs for just "會"?

"特別是不少女大學生從事某種暖昧的職業" - from the context  I assume doing 暖昧 is some kind of euphemism/slang for prostitution? Can anyone confirm?

"相信連一隻草地的母羊都不會放過,總有一天我會控制不了自己,我會閹了他" - what's the metaphor about not letting the sheep go about?

这就, although it doesn't look like it should be, is actually a dictionary word for right away, at once. 

冲同事一擺手 - 冲 can be towards, particularly in rushed / brusque actions. 

負責宣傳的幹事提議 - the 幹事 (official, secretary, but depends on context) who is 負責宣傳 proposes (提議) 

額 I wager is a typo or OCR error for 颇有, which your dictionary will have. 

I'll leave the rest for someone else. 

Also, and I hesitate to criticise as I didn't even look at all the screenshots very carefully (because reading mobile screenshots on a desktop is painful), but what I looked at of that Wechat group isn't that helpful. The "I'll be right there" for "I'm leaving right away" is perhaps a subtle difference,  but the failure to spot the  typo (if indeed it was), and I'm not sure about what they've done with 胃口好奇 - I don't think it's a typo, but I'm not sure how to interpret it. 

1、The more natural and grammatical expression for "胃口好奇"  is "胃口出奇地好", which means "We all had good appetites that day and ate a lot in the restaurant nearby" in the sentence.

2、As to the last sentence. Ugh, although it lacks more context, I guess the speaker's subtext is the "他" has a very high sexual desire, maybe he has a sex addiction. What's worse, he even may have some unusual, evil desire to special objects (like he has paedophilia).  Look, like the sentence said, he might be even interested in an ewe, though this should be a metaphor, LOL. So, the speaker adds, "Someday I won't be able to control myself, and I'll castrate him."

• 3 weeks later...