Chinese-Forums

Applying for a Scholarship

Cybermin2096

• New Members

Hello all!

I am new to these forums and I am glad that such a tool exists to share experiences and information!

Well, simply put I am applying for a scholarship at Guangxi, Guangxi Normal and Wuhan universities, and I would like to study Chinese Language and Literature. Is there anyone on the same boat? What can you tell me of these universities and the cities in general?

Also, I have been trying to contact these universities both by phone and email during their morning time but I had no luck, and I need to contact them asap because I am not sure if I have much time to gather all the necessary documentation to apply properly.

Does anybody know the scholarship deadline?

Thank you very much!

According to some university rankings, no doubt Wuhan university is the best among the three. But it's very hot in summer and cold in winter in Wuhan. I don't know where you are from and whether you will like the weather in Wuhan.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:46 AM, Cybermin2096 said:

I would like to study Chinese Language and Literature

According to 4th CUSR( China University Subject Rankings), in this subject, Wuhan university got A-, Guangxi Normal university got B, and Guangxi university got only C.

Gui Lin is a world-renowned scenic city and an important cultural center in Guangxi, so I personally think Guangxi Normal university is a good choice.