Chinese-Forums

I really need your help please if you're currently using Chinese learning APP!

Daidai

• New Members

Hi guys.

I'm currently doing a research which is the use of language learning apps (applications) on mobile devices to assist the study and learning of the Chinese language. 

I sincerely hope you can help my research  by completing the survey below.  It will only take a few minutes.  This survey is intended for research purposes only, and no personal data will be collected.  It is completely anonymous and confidential.  Please note that, even if you don’t use Chinese learning apps, your input to this survey would be greatly appreciated. 

I really appreciate if you could help me fill out the survey!!! Thank you so much!!!

https://www.wjx.cn/jq/53715839.aspx

For those of you considering whether you should respond:  While some of the surveys posted here were poorly developed such that I didn't respond,  this one is good.  It didn't take much time.  I liked that it offered the chance to type some free text.  

For Daidai:  In terms of improving the survey:  it asks whether the user's goal is to write Chinese characters.  I assumed this meant "hand write characters."  I now spend zero time trying to hand write characters (我不会写), but I want to improve my ability to type Chinese (打字).  While some who post to this website also are learning to hand write characters,  there are also likely many like me whose goal is to be able to communicate verbally & electronically.  

• Like 2