Chinese-Forums

Problems with paying application fee(Tsinghua university_

salome

• New Members

Hello all

I would like to apply master programs in advanced computing, but during paying application fee  i had to face 

with several problems:

a.I can't use via/ master card option, every time i try to submit  transacion systems throws the same error(please see below)

error.thumb.png.d2c6d56aa250f3cddffcc25a725c3c27.png

i have more than requested amount of many on my bank account , i have no idea why i got this error

b.I Can't use alipay , when i try to add my card ( i am not able to add billing address, my country isn't among it's country list)

If anyone had same issue, please share your thoughts.

How  should l pay application fee?( i have searched all possible ways online, and tsinghua university doesn't have published it's bank requisite anywhere)

Everything I read says that a Code 51 error means your home bank declined the transaction. Sometimes banks decline transactions when you try to use your credit card overseas, especially for online transactions. So call your home bank and ask if they declined the transaction.

Of course it's also possible the Chinese side reported a Code 51 error when in fact the transaction didn't go through for some other reason.

Alternatively, find a friend who has a working Alipay account.