Chinese-Forums

Help Me find A Movie

Devilliers Cloete

• New Members

Hey there, So i know almost nobody will know what im talking about but i really want to find this movie since i want to see any progress on its production. Im also not 100% sure its a Chinese movie but my brain is linking it to china from what i remember. It was still on production or even the concept stage late 2019. With the only real information i found about it then being on Artstation. There is also one other website with assets and a scene for the movie on it but that is all i can remember finding last year. I even found a small forum post about it where people discuss the movie and how no one knows anything about it really, i also haven't found these posts or this forum site again (since it was almost entirely in Chinese. it had a red yellow and white colour scheme if that helps) It is an animation/cgi blend movie with a very sci fi alien feel to it, The colours were very dark and moody and the quality of the assets they showed were incredibly high and well produced. Any information on this film or anything about it will be very helpful. thank you