Chinese-Forums

Help reading encouraging note

Lu

I'm making subtitles for a tv documentary program. They're filming in Shanghai, last week, in a 自习室 where people can sit and study (or read their phone) quietly. The place has a wall where people can leave encouraging notes (and where they pin the rules of the place). I'm translating the notes as well, and I have trouble reading this one:

106670335_Briefje.thumb.png.ee5c51d6be0b01e6fe220ce72ad482de.png

I cropped off a lot, but nothing relevant to my question. I can read as much as:

[没]有人可以打x我,除非x光x下!

I can't make much of the two red characters in the lower right corner either, but I suspect they are not as important for the message on the note. The printed black characters to the left are not important, they are just something pre-printed on the sticky notes.

I tried googling the parts that I can read, but that didn't turn up anything. Pleco and zhongwen.com didn't help.

Can anyone help me with the missing characters? Thanks in advance for any good leads!

Just make something up! ? It's what I used to do back when I did translation and I had a particularly difficult passage that I couldn't understand no matter what I did.  Nobody but full bilinguals will notice anyway, and if it ever actually happens that you get caught on it, just say the writing was blurry and you thought that's what it said.  Never happened to me.