Chinese-Forums

HSK online test "at home edition" 居家网考 May-June 2020 (COVID special)

mungouk

14 hours ago, mungouk said:

If anyone still needs it and the site isn't co-operating, I've put the download on WeTransfer where you can grab it for the next 7 days.

(I scanned the files for viruses and both Malwarebytes and AVG say it's all clean.)

Thanks, just playing with it now. It's already asked me to disconnect my second monitor.

1 minute ago, 杰.克 said:

Hi everyone, very possibly already been covered, but can I ask are these online tests still charged at the normal fee?

Hi, it looks like it. For reference I paid £10 for hsk1 and £20 for hsk2

14 hours ago, mungouk said:

If anyone still needs it and the site isn't co-operating, I've put the download on WeTransfer where you can grab it for the next 7 days.

(I scanned the files for viruses and both Malwarebytes and AVG say it's all clean.)

I've tried this on both my laptop and desktop and just get a blank white screen on both. I've also played around with all of the compatibility settings on Windows but still nothing.

Perhaps it's because the website is down so the application is not working too? Can anyone else get this to work?

Thanks

I'm seeing the same... just a white screen and nothing happening.

Previously it would go straight into a yellowish screen with the Hanban logo at top, and buttons to choose what language you want to use for the test.

2133031469_Screenshot2020-06-14at16_46_18.thumb.png.7b2f9ae60c307adae9886c1aaac9d12c.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mungouk said:

I'm seeing the same... just a white screen and nothing happening.

Previously it would go straight into a yellowish screen with the Hanban logo at top left, and buttons to choose what language you want to use for the test.

Great! I'm still going to wait until I can get the software working before I sign up though.

I had a go at HSK2 listening yesterday and only got 23/35. Anyone any idea if you can get the transcripts to the listening parts? In particular the ones near the end, where they are quite long?

I just downloaded my admission ticket for the 28 June exam from chinesetest.cn... did everyone else get an email about it?

(Heads-up: the "print" link only works if you enable Flash in your browser.)

2 hours ago, mungouk said:

I just downloaded my admission ticket for the 28 June exam from chinesetest.cn... did everyone else get an email about it?

(Heads-up: the "print" link only works if you enable Flash in your browser.)

Yes, I've got mine through.

Is the ticket number just written down. I don't have a printer!

The admission ticket number is the really long one beginning with H. 

"H1..." for HSK 1, "H2..." for HSK 2, etc.

Maybe we need to enter it when logging in for the real test. The invigilator will tell us on the day I'm sure.

I don't see any reason why we'd need to print it out for an at-home online test, but I used the "print" option to save it to a PDF. 

• Like 1

One thing I don't like on the tests, is it's difficult to know on the longer ones, where the question is starting. It's the same voice as the people in the conversation! I wish it was split up more or a different voice!

2 minutes ago, mungouk said:

It will come with practice. 

The lady always says the number of the question before the text is read out.

ah no I don't mean that...

I mean in the part where they are speaking.