Chinese-Forums

Csc Application status

Jaiden Claude

• New Members

Hello guys, yesterday after I logged into my CSC account I found out that in the application status area it was written “Application status has been sent to the dispatching authority (receiving agent)”. Has anyone else got this status and what does it mean? Thanks guys.

578837BF-7D36-45D8-89FB-61439FF13AF8.png

• New Members

yeah, me too, i got the same message. also the other one option written as "In Progress". As far as i know, based on my senior who has experienced on CSC too, he said, that 99% indicates that we already been selected, and just waiting for the campus to inform us, but CMIIW, hope this info can help you, feel free for others to comment on this question, i personally also want to know more info about it.

• New Members
20 hours ago, Jennie Imara said:

yeah, me too, i got the same message. also the other one option written as "In Progress". As far as i know, based on my senior who has experienced on CSC too, he said, that 99% indicates that we already been selected, and just waiting for the campus to inform us, but CMIIW, hope this info can help you, feel free for others to comment on this question, i personally also want to know more info about it.

Thanks for replying, yeah, in my application status, “In progress” was written prior to this new status. I had applied for CSC category B, so in addition to CSC website I also had ti apply through university’s online application platform. After this change in my CSC application status, later that day my application status in the school also changed to “admitted”. So yeah guys, if you have this status, it is pretty much the final decision.

• 1 month later...