Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

mungouk

New online "at home" HSK exam dates: Oct & Dec 2020

mungouk

When you sign up for the test on Chinesetest.cn you have to put in an address and phone number... I don't know if they check this when you are taking the at-home test.

Similarly the software wants to know your name and nationality if I remember correctly... I don't know if it also checks your actual location from your IP address when doing the test.

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

kouch

Hi @brigitte, I'm sorry seeing your message only now. I haven't received a confirmation yet. Other exam centres also told me it was not possible. I am thinking of registering without asking and we'll see. 

brigitte

@kouch You might try to get in touch with  Confucius Institute at Cleveland State University. I emailed them and they're basically the only one that told me that it was okay. I agree with the fees being quite expensive but no choice.

mungouk

Manchester University (UK) have now got a registration page on their website, and have confirmed that they'll be running at-home exams for HSK 1-6 and HSKK beginner/intermediate/advanced on 12 December.

https://www.confuciusinstitute.manchester.ac.uk/study/testing/hsk/how-to-register/

Registration closes on 27 November.