Chinese-Forums

Where/how to watch Jiang Ziya 姜子牙 / Legend of Deification?

Ruben von Zwack

大家好, has anyone watched Jiang Ziya (姜子牙) yet?  I'm in Europe and I was searching the web for legal ways to watch it, and there is a twitter account which says you can watch the film legally and for free here: https://twitter.com/jiangziyamov?lang=en

Does that make sense? It seems a bit too good to be true ?

No, it doesn't make sense.

Although, on second thought, sure: "Watch Jiang Ziya: Legend of Deification 2020 free" as a Twitter handle/name sounds like something that a major studio's marketing department would come up with in 2020 to spice up things even more! 

But in all seriousness: the movie was out yesterday and it's not even in Youku or iQiyi so, no, legally you can only watch it on cinemas.

• Like 1

sounds like something that a major studio's marketing department would come up with in 2020 to spice up things even more! 

? that twitter handle and that it had only 12 likes was making me a bit suspicious, too!

If it helps, it seems that today it was released in the UK as well, but I wouldn't expect online platforms to have this movie for a while, if at all.

I also shouldn't be making fun of people when just today I was scolded by my IT department for opening a rather obvious phishing mail ?