Chinese-Forums

Langage learning application.

Flotille

Hello,

I'm sure this topic was already discussed in this forum, but I'm new here and can't find it.

To be quick, I began one month ago mandarin class as a frequency of 1h30 by week.

The teacher and the class are really good but I feel that 1h30 is not enough if I want to do significant progress, and for the moment 1h30 by week was the only one that I can afford.

So I want to use as a complement some langage learning application, and I'm willing to pay for it (far less expensive than a real class). 

I spotted two of them: 

_ ChineseSkill

_ Super Chinese

Is one of you already used these applications ? Which do you recommend ?

Is someone have other application ?

Thank you.

For me, Michelle Thomas Chinese was way better than any app that I've seen. I guess this might suit you since you are obviously looking for something guided. Here's the website. It looks like it's only $12, but I know it's available in some other more questionable places on the Internet too.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, 

Sorry for the long answer... Thank you for your answer !

I looked at Michelle Thomas Chinese, it's seems to be a good solution, but the form does not suit me.

I found by chance the Chinese Pod website. It's not so expensive, and give a good amount of ressources for at least my level (beginner).

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know anything about Super Chinese, but I’m using ChineseSkill and I love it. It's fun, the lessons are explained clearly, and it has a good mix of listening, reading, and writing practice. 

Another app I can recommend is Hack Chinese. I use it alongside ChineseSkill for my daily vocab learning. One of the handy features of Hack Chinese is the option to connect your teacher to your account, so that you can collaborate on your learning through the app.