Chinese-Forums

Help for CSC Scholarship

omar B

Hi hope everyone is fine, I am a high school student and I am trying to apply for CSC scholarship to study Bachelor  from their website but I am facing a problem in

"EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY " option,

AS YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES 

what should I write onit? Because I  have never worked before or I don't have other education certificate

can any one how apply early help me please??

Thank you 

4ADE1A30-18FF-48AB-ACD1-BD026CF2DFA8.thumb.png.15dbf5c023d66368c5f318bad71f5c56.pngDA339EDD-65BA-4209-9E59-0AF1BD6201BA.thumb.png.4236d2787478f5a155a4b456dc12c38e.png

If you want to study an undergradaute degree, then you only need to have some sort of high-school diploma. Did you attend any public or private school in your country? Maybe you could ask them to issue some sort of certificate?
As for the employment, you don't really need to worry about that, just don't write anything, or "Not Applicable". They're not gonna look at your employment history, especially if you're applying for the bachelor degree. 

EDIT: sorry, didn't read carefully. I see you are a high-school student now. If you haven't finished high school yet, you can still apply for the bachelor degree, but you will probably need to provide them with a transcipt of your grades and a proof that you will graduate from high school before your uni in China starts. I had similar situation when applying on my last year of undergrad, your school should be able to issue you some paper. Depending on the language you're using, you might have to translate it to English then

• Thanks 1

I graduated from the high school this year and I provided transcript and English proficiency certificate 

There is a question I want to ask, If I want to study bachelor I should take foundation year, because I studied for 10 years only so do scholarship covers foundation year??

Depends what you mean by the foundation year. If you're planning to study in Mandarin, then you are entitled to 1-2 years langauge preparation course under the scholarship. If you mean foundation year like you have in the UK, then I never heard of anything like this in China. I might be wrong here, but my understanding is that people just go directly to their majors, just like they do in the majority of European countries.

4 minutes ago, omar B said:

I studied for 10 years

i don't think it's an issue as long as you finished high school and have the diploma. I know people who started uni at the age of 16

Foundation year before a bachelor year I will study math science and other subject or I can choose to study Chinese language in the foundation year

The foundation program is founded to cover the missing two years to students like me how only studied for 10 years

example 0C14B2D2-00BD-4C9E-86DA-4954FF7167B5.thumb.jpeg.b0cdaac0131072503bdc0596a2741d3a.jpeg