Chinese-Forums

Yahoo Mail just now

roddy

• 1 year later...

Erm, that problem solved itself after a couple of days, I think. I use Yahoo Mail daily, and it's extremely rare to have any trouble at all.

I think I might start closing discussions that don't get any replies for 1 year or something - save them getting unnecessarily dragged up again . . .

Roddy

Yeah, I haven't as yet deleted old content, and if you look back far enough you'll see we have topics going back two and bit years. I might need to at some point but at the moment I'm just thinking about closing dormant topics, rather than deleting them, to prevent them being accidentally resurrected like this one, and the SARS topic that resurfaced recently.

Not a major issue though.

Roddy

I agree. I like archiving better than a delete. Been a long time reader (more than a year and a half i think) but finally joined today. Anyway, sometimes old topics are still helpful i can recall many times found old stuff that was good.