Chinese-Forums

Book contains basic step by step with simple illustrations / drawings/cartoons ?

NEWTON SCHITTINI

Good morning ... Does anybody know a book that teaches Mandarin / Chinese, which contains basic phrases in simplified Chinese / Pynin / English translation, step by step (practical everyday situations), graded from elementary to advanced with simple illustrations / drawings, such as examples in the annexes, like “ FUN WITH CHINESE CHARACTERS “ or “ FATHER and SON LEARN ENGLISH LEARN CHINESE “ ... Very grateful to all ... of Newton, from BRAZIL

6.JPG

1 fun .JPG

Fórum forun e-mail email ilustrado.pdf

You reminded me of a book I have in my collection by Tan Huay Peng, 'What's in a Chinese Character'. It has illustrations drawn for each character similar to the ones you have shown. It doesn't really have phrases but has up to 7 word examples for each character. Easy to search on goggle (unless you live in Australia judging by recent news....). It's probably not exactly what you're looking for in terms of a structured course but perhaps it will add a little for you.

• Like 1

Good morning, Singe....Thanks very much for information...I took a look at 'What's in a Chinese Character', found it at libraries and really it is a great neumonic tool for remember characters....I saw "English Made Easy Volume OneThanks" vol1 & 2, too..they have a lot illustrations but is for learn English but i think the editors will do as soon as possible ones in Mandarim/Chinese...Thanks again....Regards, from Newton-BRASIL

• Like 1