Chinese-Forums

2021 CSC scholarship don't let me apply

Lana888

• New Members

I know I might be late but I'm trying to apply for CSC scholarship type B for a doctoral program. However I've been trying to select the application type for the past week and I kee having that ?. I've switched different browsers but still get the same thing. 

Did anyone have the same problem? IMG_20210217_111058_edit_301164023001961.thumb.jpg.fb452455b69b3b0ccc00d8558b5c0f18.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • New Members

@pan.kasper I need your help. I am seeking CSC for the 1-2 year Chinese program only. For Spring of 2022 or August 2021 .I have my bachelors. I don't know Chinese so I wont go for the Confucius Scholarship. but I don't see it offered for Fudan nor SISU . Can you share which universities do accept the CSC for the Chinese 1-2 year  learning program? I am assuming it's non-degree , general scholar...etc . Can you contact me? @.  alluring_audacity24 on IG or sierrava212. @ yahoo.com I need your help ! I noticed your posts and comments . I will be forever grateful as the websites aren't clear and I am getting overwhelmed.  Thank you , Vanessa  i can't create an account on the forum doesn't allow me nor does it connect to my FB.