Chinese-Forums

Being a manager of a Weixin group

Pengyou

My Chinese co-teacher made me a manager of our class weixin account.  I use the English version of Weixin and it says that my current version of weixin will not support manager features.  It is the most current version, but it is the beta version. I downloaded the most recent version and installed that - still get the same message.  Does the English version support group manager features?

I’ve managed a WeChat group chat before and had no issues while using the “international” version of the app. Versions of WeChat are not split up by language but by country; you can use any language regardless of what version you have. 

However it’s not clear what your question is. WeChat public accounts are not the same as group chats (the first is mostly for notifications). Also, I’ve mostly only used the official version of WeChat from an official app store, but it sounds like you downloaded an .apk bundle.

• Thanks 1