Chinese-Forums

Please help me remember a movie from the early 90s

ppzhao1

I remember my parents owning the movie in early 90's, and I watched it several times.  Trying to find the movie.  It could've been released a lot earlier.  Below is what I remember:

• Comedy Kung Fu type movie
  • A variation of Royal Tramp, I think the main character's name is Wei Xiao Bao
  • Scene of a bunch of a previous king's prostitutes running away or escaping, including a black one
  • Scene where he fights the young king and his sister not knowing who they are, they're having fun because they've never been hit.  I think he also grabbed the king in the nuts as  a part of a fight.
  • Scene where the princess grabs his nuts thinking he's a eunuch and was really surprised
  • Scene where he was captured by a powerful woman, for some reason she had to have sex with him, and he became powerful somehow.  She grabbed him by tossing her long robe strings and wrapped her up, she screamed "ahhh, spider demon!"
  • A scene where he is powerful but doesn't know how to fight, he was attacked by a bunch of people and they threw large metal rings at him the size of hoola hoops.  He juggled them, and threw them all back in one large move and hit the people that originally threw it.
  • Ending with the king grabbing his nuts, telling him "I see your kung fu has improved a lot, you're a lot sharper and harder.  And he walked away with a few different women he met, something like "Wives, let's go".

Trying to find it again for nostalgia reasons, thanks everyone for the help.

• Good question! 1