Chinese-Forums

2021 CSC Exam

May221

• New Members

Hello!

There is one more week before the CSC exam and I'm panicking because I only have a few materials left from teachers after studying online in the preparatory faculty. I basically prepared for HSK 4 by myself because I atleast had materials online and knew how to, but I'm really afraid of taking the CSC exam because there seem to be a lot of new words that aren't even related to HSK 4.

Does anyone studying now or that studied has any materials? I have about 5 powerpoints from teachers and in total about 100 words, other than that we just did mock exams and listening exercises so I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to prepare, I don't know what words I should memorize.

Thanks in advance

In my university we did a lot of 模拟考试, I know I will surely pass the final exam, they really prepared us well. What's your average grade? If you passed the 模拟考试, then don't worry. My classes haven't finished yet, yours have? I don't know, I feel your university should take more care of you, my university and my teachers are really helping us. I already passed the HSK4 long time ago while I was studying, the teachers and the university told us to do this three months before the CSC exam.

你想的话,我们可以用汉语谈谈这件事情,对我来说,现在用英语是不太舒服的(英语不是我的母语)。