Chinese-Forums

Needing a phone verification for Feishu

Frenchman

• New Members

Hello,

I’ve been contacted by a company owning some mobiles games in order to work for them.

They’re based in China, and I’m living in France, so meeting them was not an option.

They sent me a Feishu link so we can do the meeting while being in different countries.

The problem is, Feishu requires a private phone number from China in order to create an account, and I sadly don’t own one.

I asked them if they could create an extra account, but it seems like it is not an option.

Could anyone here help me ?

Thanks !

That's reasonable if it's a one-to-one meeting. But if there're 10 people on the Chinese side, say, getting them all to install Zoom and make it work isn't too practical.

And just a caution to the OP: your phone number in China is registered with the government these days and is practically the equivalent of an ID number. So people generally don't "lend" it out to others.

In any event, there are various ways to contact Feishu customer service. You can't be the first person with this problem.

https://www.feishu.cn/hc/en-US/articles/360042009433