Chinese-Forums

Gap year between the Scholarships

Anano

Hello,

Is it mandatory to have a gap year between the scholarships(Chinese government scholarship)?

Currently I am studying Chinese language one year program with CSC. I want to apply for the Master`s degree September 2022 entry using the same scholarship,but  in the eligibility criteria most universities write that during the application process "Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship provided by Chinese government". Does this mean I have to wait for one year after my current scholarship ends and reapply than?(Even though this will be the different level of study)

Hi, lm in the same situation, but lm finishing my Master and would like to apply now for the language year. l know several people who have got the scholarship without the gap year so I guess its possible. Please, can l ask you if right now you have the one year language scholarship, are you studying online or offline? are you living in the uni dorm? if yes which uni? lm asking cause lm in China and will apply again but l was told by friends the csc is no awarding this scholarship to foreigners since there are no foreigners in china anymore or something like that. If l know that youre in offline classes and living in the uni then l know l can apply for that uni. Please and thank you! l