Chinese-Forums

Jd.com questions

Veritas

• New Members

Hi everyone! I would like to order from JD.com and i want to order some books to the US (around 7 books). I've never ordered from them before and I'm having a bit of trouble trying to understand their shipping system. Now I have two options, I can either order these books all from one seller or I can order from two different sellers and add a few more books to my order. If I order everything from the one seller it says they will send it(free domestic shipping) to a Consolidated Warehouse, where they then ship to me. They would charge me 57 yuan for the "consolidation", and who knows how much for the actual shipping to me. Im assuming it will be like 160 yuan or even 200 yuan.. They don't say, it says it will show up later in My JD account. If I order from the two sellers, I will have all this + that stores shipping fee and whatever else they charge for combined shipping. Its all very confusing because they do not ship direct to me. I only found 1 seller that has almost everything i want that ships direct but i would end up paying probably alot more for shipping twice in the long run. 

Has anyone delt with this type of order lately and how much has everything come out to? How was your experience? My 7 books from the one seller is like 29 dollars all together so im afraid shipping/consolidation will be 2x or 3x as much and wondering if its worth it atm. 

Also as a side note, i just got locked out of my accout and emailed them, how long till I hear back from them? 

Thanks guys!