Chinese-Forums

2022 CSC Scholarship

Rouyu

• New Members

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering about the process of applying for the CSC for undergraduates. Is it possible to still get everything in with one month left until the deadline?

And how should I get a copy of notarized diploma if my grad is scheduled this June? -or I just don't need one?

Anyways, this is getting on my nerves a lot so Thank you very much for replying.

• New Members

Hi, I had some questions about the CSC as well. Is it even possible to enter China at this time if you're an international student? I would like to apply but don't want to put in the effort if in the end it won't even be possible to get a Visa. Does it help if you already have a Chinese tourist visa?

Is anyone else also having the hardest time figuring who to call or email just to get some updates on what the process will be like this year?

On 1/11/2022 at 8:31 PM, jazzminn said:

Is it even possible to enter China at this time if you're an international student?

No, you can't. I got the scholarship in 2020. Two years have passed and I still don't know how my university looks like.

If you want more information check this:

https://www.studyinternational.com/news/travelling-to-china-2022-omicron/

https://www.studyinternational.com/news/study-in-china-indonesian-student/

I don't advice studying in China until China starts giving visas to foreign students. My classes are from 1:00 AM to 14:00 PM, the university ignores us, the government pretends we don't exist, and we aren't being paid the monthly stipends. I feel like I never received a scholarship, just a curse.

Does it help if you already have a Chinese tourist visa?

Depends. When did you get this visa? Did it already expire? Did you visit the country and came back?

Is anyone else also having the hardest time figuring who to call or email just to get some updates on what the process will be like this year?

Get accustomed to this. If you think now it's hard, when you begin to study it will be harder.

• 3 weeks later...

Daily reminder that even if you get the scholarship, your "China experience" will be through a computer screen thousands of kilometres away from the country. You also won't receive any money from this scholarship.

Here are the news:

Hong Kong Could Remain Cut Off From World Until 2024

National Immigration Administration (国家移民管理局) called on people to reduce cross-border activities this year

Lifting travel ban would be ‘catastrophic’ for China: Covid-19 expert

I hope you enjoy to study online.