Chinese-Forums

Guide to reading Chinese fiction, from absolute beginner to beyond HSK 6

MoonIvy

@PubliusI read a bit of 我家徒弟又挂了, after the first paragraphy "下一刻她就已经坐在了这个茅草屋里,手里还有她那只白色的鼠标。" 鼠标 哈哈哈哈 I am sold! Since this is pretty short, might read this and give my other book a break while I wait for more chapters.

@alantin 1) Three Body was first serialized in a sci-fi magazine in 2006 because Liu's publisher couldn't get it published as a book. The opening theme was deemed too sensitive for the year. Only in 2008 did the book get published with the chapters rearranged. 2) Nobody cares what course history takes in the distant future outside the solar system. Nobody that matters. 3) 2008 is also not 2018.

@MoonIvy Glad you like it. ^_^

• Like 2

If you're interested, I'm part of a Chinese learning Discord server where we have a lot of reading events, any many groups of people reading various webnovels together. As well as reading, we channels for chinese help, study methods, entertainment, music etc Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/kanju