Chinese-Forums

Questions for Chinese thought master’s program at PKU and THU (interview and more)

Realmente

• New Members

Hello guys, I just finished my undergrad in Brazil (I am Brazilian), and I am currently applying for Peking and Tsinghua university Chinese thought master program (International politics for PKU and political economic for THU), my expected notification for my interview is around mid-February (couple of days from now) with my decent HSK6 score

Most of information online regarding to master programs in China is for English taught programs, I am kind of nervous for my Chinese taught programs interview and I have some questions that can’t get rid of my head

Q1 - Knowing that I am going to have classes along with Chinese student, are they rigorous with your Chinese performance in the classes? (My Chinese is ok but not near comparing with a local student, a lot of word I need to use Pinyin if there is any handwritten test or assignment)

Q2 – I know that is less competitive for international student to get into the English thought programs, is it the same for Chinese thought programs for international students in Chinese universities master’s application? I finished my undergrad in a pretty good university in brasil, and I have some working experience.

Q3 – Does anybody know what kind of questions that will ask me in the Chinese thought programs?

Q4 – After finishing my masters, I need to choose between working for my family business in Brazil or work in China, how is the job market for people who finished masters in these subjects?

Q5 – Does anybody know which month they will send the acceptance notice? Will they notify you if you re rejected?

Just found a video by a vlogger who was doing an undergraduate course in PKU at the time of the video and may have graduated now. He is Malaysian.

北大是如何面试外国人的?面试真题和流程大公开.

If you can't access bilibili.com in Brazil, his YouTube:雷达蛋Rydah    his facebook:Rydah Tan