Chinese-Forums

Homework: A friend comes to the city. The last time he came, was 10 years ago. I need to introduce the changes in Chinese

Andres安德肋

路上辛苦了。 你航班怎么样?

三个月前, 天气一点冷,现在天气合适了。春天来了。那时候景色跟现在很不一样。

What I intended to say...

Long trip. How was your flight?

Three months ago, the weather was a little cold, and now the weather is nice. spring is coming. The scenery back then was very different from now.

我十年以前见过你,这十年变化很大。这十年麦德林 发展非常快,是不是?
由于交通系统,这座城市不断发展。以前城市就有地铁,今年座城市有公共汽车、有軌電車和 架空索道。你可以运输安全、便宜、环保的方式从山顶到市中心。

I met you ten years ago, and this decade has changed a lot. Medellin has develop very fast this decade, hasn't it?
The city is constantly developing thanks to the transportation system. In the past, the city had only a metro. This year the city has buses, trams and aerial lift. You can transport from the top of the mountain to the city center in a safe, cheap and environmentally friendly way.

10年前旅舍很少,今年这座城市有很多舍很。由于数字游民, 这座城市有多旅舍。多数字游民来到旅舍工作、玩儿和探索。有名的旅舍 是中枢 换文化,休闲活动 或只是玩得开心。

There were few hostels 10 years ago, this year there are many in the city. There are many hostels in the city due to digital nomads. Many digital nomads come to the hostel to work, play and explore. Famous hostels are hubs for changing cultures, leisure activities or just having fun.

以前当地人不知道咖啡文化, 今天 当地人会合 在当地的咖啡店。 这个城市有多当地的咖啡店。在外边麦德林我们参观咖啡的农场。你可以知道咖啡从土地到你的杯子的.

Before locals didn't know about coffee culture, today locals meet at local coffee shops. There are so many local coffee shops in the city. Outside Medellin we visit coffee farms. You can get to know how the coffee goes from the land to your cup.

在很多城市塗鴉都有负面的认知,但是在麦德林的塗鴉展现了城市的转型。
由于塗鴉,这座城市将暴力和黑暗的过去描绘成多彩的光明未来。我建议塗鴉之旅。

In many cities graffiti has a negative perception, but the graffiti in Medellin shows the transformation of the city.
Thanks to graffiti, the city paints a violent and dark past into a colorful bright future. I recommend the graffiti tour