Chinese-Forums

An effective way to learn Chinese characters

Taoyuan Chinese

• New Members

For the past year and a half I have been teaching an online course in Hungarian on how to learn Chinese characters much more effectively than the traditional methods, and I am now about to launch an international version of this course to help more Chinese learners around the world overcome the difficulty of learning characters. I would like to briefly describe what this course offers and how it is different from the conventional learning methods.

1. This learning method focuses heavily on understanding characters first, rather than just memorising them through repetition.

2. This means not only learning the radicals and other building blocks of the characters, but also their various uses, origins and many other related useful information and mnemonic techniques.

3. During the course, students will learn not only the characters themselves, but also the essential vocabulary elements that are associated with them, with a special focus on characters with multiple meanings and pronunciations.

The main difference compared to traditional ways of learning Chinese is that the course is specifically designed to help learners acquire the characters in the most effective way, which means that each lesson, exercise and the order in which characters and their components are presented is structured so that learners can gradually incorporate the new elements into their previously acquired knowledge.

The first lesson is a free trial.

For more information feel free to contact me via email: taoyuan@chinamail.com

or visit the Taoyuan Chinese Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/taoyuan.chinese.edu

Thank you!