Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

Book: The Field of Chinese Language Education in the U.S. by Vivian Ling (ed.)

weimake

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

I have that book, is a collection of essays about the history of Chinese language education in the US, in Taiwan and mainland China. 

Obviously, as Vivian Ling has been for some years the director of ICLP program, in some chapters there are a lot of good words spent for ICLP and the textbooks they use and that you propose to us for buying.

Quite interesting for all those who are passionate about Chinese language pedagogy, a bit outdated if you want to make a program on the basis of these essays as in the last years have been developed more recent and valid theories and materials. At ICLP too, they are revising a lot of their textbooks, the majority of which have been compiled in the 90's or even before: there are new editions for "News and views" which now is called "News and views 2.0", for "Aspects of life in Taiwan", which now has become "Aspects of life in Taiwan 2.0" etc.

Anyway, you could have written this request under the comments where I have cited this textbook, If I'm not wrong, I'm the only one to have written about it on this forum, I would have sent you a copy for free.

However, if you need it in the shortest time, there is an ebook version available on Amazon kindle, every Amazon in Europe (amazon.fr/.de etc.) sells it at a fair price of 30 euros.