Chinese-Forums

Beijing bus map

Anerron

There are also plenty of books on that. I personally find them more convenient, as I don't always have a magnifying glass at hand to check on the map... There are also books that allow you to check how to get from one stop to the other.

Two recommendations:

北京公交乘车指南地图册, RMB 15

This one is a colored, detailed map of Beijing. It includes all the bus routes (marked on the map as well as the stops they serve listed in an appendix). It is fairly convenient to take along (page size 1/16, about 100 pages), yet much clearer and less strenuous for the eyes.

北京市公交地铁换乘速查手册, RMB 12

This one lets you look up how to get from one station to another. There are no maps or whatsoever included, just the information where to change from one line to another.

Both of these you can find in Wangfujing book store (ground floor, after entering immediately on the left in the maps section)

I second the recommendation for 北京公交乘车指南地图册, RMB 15. It's published by 人民交通出版社. Unlike some other maps, it shows you the exact street location of the bus stops. There's a far enough gap between most bus stops that it's not enough to know the general route of a bus.