Chinese-Forums

Heavenly Path's 2022 Summer Reads

Fithen

Us editors over at Heavenly Path have been working on compiling a list of native, graded content that Chinese learners could take a stab at this summer. While it took a bit longer than expected (midway through July already), the resource is done and you can see it below!

These are all novels we've personally read, and are Chinese-language originals, not works translated from <some language> to Chinese (and hence sometimes sounding a bit stilted). Our definition of what the Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, and Advanced levels constitute can be found here; a digital version of these posters is available here.

image.thumb.png.16ff4785a7482bc398f91fa8f81b6c45.png

2.thumb.png.7d46d4acda41aa58e51bc13114bb8bbe.png  3.thumb.png.261014fa62a5d1ae3f64f88cac524c30.png  4.thumb.png.e5bdd9cf57c5a441c964c8d33ec7bdec.png

• Like 3

Why on earth did you decide to put this information into poster form?  How are we supposed to even see the book titles when they're in 3-point type here (if that)?

And even when I click on each image to enlarge it, I can't read the English blurbs.  And this is on a desktop with a large monitor.

It would also be nice if you provided links for the books.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, Moshen said:

And even when I click on each image to enlarge it, I can't read the English blurbs.  And this is on a desktop with a large monitor.

I have no idea what monitor or browser you are using, but I have no issues with these images at all

• 1 month later...