Chinese-Forums

THE RESULT OUT BUT I CANT VIEW THEM

nu_musti_nu_latri

• New Members

So I took my hsk 1 test on 2022.11.19 , I waited a month and yesterday the results suposedly are out .I tired login and viewing the results directly from the accont and it didnt work. Then I tried entering the ticket nr and name but i would be faced with one of 2 messeges -or it will say No test results available, please wait!

-or i would be required to enter the 4 numbers code over and over.

I tried re entering the ticket nr more then 20 times with H and h it didn't changed a thing so i am preatty sure not the ticket code is the problem .

Then I thought maybe the name is the problem (i have family name and 2 surenames) so i started typing it in all combination posibble- name surname 1 surname 2

name surname 1 , surname 1 surname 2 name,  surname 1 name, i've even enterd all with caps lock or without any caps lock(and ofc the first leter with caps lock).I also tried entering my name in the "corect way" with Ș insted of S

Now i switched from chrome to firefox and also didn't work.

It's the second day i am trying this ,and i am kindda woried becose they made a mistake on the admission ticket at the id number section but i told the supervisors at the center about this and they modified it .Can this be the problem? Should i call the center? Should i wait more?

Any advice whould be helpfull!

I may have some grammer mistakes ,this is not my first language (and i am dislexic)

Thanks in advance!

On 12/20/2022 at 12:06 PM, nu_musti_nu_latri said:

so i started typing it in all combination posibble- name surname 1 surname 2

name surname 1 , surname 1 surname 2 name,  surname 1 name, i've even enterd all with caps lock or without any caps lock(and ofc the first leter with caps lock).I also tried entering my name in the "corect way" with Ș insted of S

They might not be ready yet. I'd wait a little while longer. 

The site is very un-userfriendly, to say the least. I remember thinking that logging into the site is harder than the exams themselves ?

The name part is what I struggled with. It turns out to be my Surname,then first name, then middle name... no spaces.

Just make sure you do what I did, and when you get in, make sure you write down how you got in! Because you'll need it again when taking further ones!