Chinese-Forums

Chance of learning Chinese from real Chinese Native speakers for free

bbdcm

• New Members

Hey guys I just found out this platform gathering so many people want to learning Chinese,it’s lovely to meet you all. Im a native Chinese speaker and I just registered on today. I’m from Beijing and I dont have any strange Chinese accent at all.You could learn the best mandarin from me.But as exchange I also wanna improve my English skills with your help.No worries we won’t have troubles on the daily communication my English still is also well but sometimes I cannot use the fancy words or speak English like you English native speaker.

We could take an hour for voice chat everyday or learning from each other through daily text chatting.That would save you some money for Chinese learning class I guess.And you could learn Chinese from a real native Chinese speaker.I also can get English practice in the meantime.

I prefer my partner is a real native English speaker with American Accent.

If you are interested in it please left your message.We will find a way for our further communication.

Thank you guys again and it’s great to meet you all.

• New Members

added some points

No sensitive topics like politics or something like that.I wont reply on this kind of message.I love my country just want my english gets better.

In china we use wechat for daily chatting.if you want my number pls message me.