Chinese-Forums

Old tattoo

Sophie1

Hello,

I got this tattoo done when I was 16 almost 14 years ago by a friend, over time it's blown but I can't remember what it said we went on multiple websites it was something about love is it still readable? If so could anyone tell me what it says please? It was a silly tattoo that I regret getting but it's there now.

Thanks

Sophie:)

20230219_170709.jpg

On 2/20/2023 at 8:40 AM, Lu said:

it's all written correctly

I don't think so. The last character 爱 looks like it's missing a stroke, and the second stroke (third stroke in the correct character) seems to be slanting the wrong way.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2023 at 11:05 AM, anonymoose said:

The last character 爱 looks like it's missing a stroke, and the second stroke (third stroke in the correct character) seems to be slanting the wrong way.

You mean the top part? I think it's all there, just the top stroke is a bit too small and melded with the middle dot.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Sorry didn't realise i had replies. It's on the back of my neck and it's definitely blown in places and I know it awful and definitely could of been worse. Eventually I will get a cover up. I was a silly teenager and used someone who shouldn't have been doing tattoos. Thanks for your replies.

Sophie

• Like 1