Chinese-Forums

Attachments

roddy

Good news and bad news. If you want the bad news first, keep reading. If you want the good news first, skip to where it says 'Good News' and then come back for the bad news.

1) Bad News

All attachments previously uploaded have been lost. I tried to save them, but I couldn't, and any more attempts were just going to take up way too much of my time. If this means you have lost something incredibly precious, I can only say two things. Sorry, and keep backups from now on.

2) Good News

(New) attachments are now working fine. I've had to reinstate limits on file size - nothing over approx 1 megabyte. Some filetypes have lower limits, if this presents problems, let me know.

I am sorry about the loss of files, but it was a choice between time and effort rescuing previous attachments, with no guarantee of success, or getting the attachment function up and running immediately. As most of the attachments were either a) photographs, which are nice but not essential, or B) large audio files I can't easily host now anyway, I had to go for the second option.

If you still have problems with attachments, let me know. Gently.

Roddy