Chinese-Forums

ACCOMODATION IN BEIJING

andres

Hi,

I am travelling to Beijing on Mar 30, I will study in BLCU 12 weeks course. I want to know if is possible to arrange there the accomodation or if is very difficult, I heard that Beijing Foreign Students Activity Center is good and cheaper than On Campus dorms.

Someone has the email or the webpage to book a room in Beijing Foreign Students Activity Center?

Anyone know a better place or where can I find pictures of the Rooms of BFSAC.

Thanks a lot,

Andres

Beijing Foreign Student Activities Center

No. 3-1 Zhixinxi Rd; Haidian District Beijing 100083

8610-51971888-8888 or 62399884

http://www.iscbeijing.com/accommodation_fees.htm

Don't pay more than 100 kuai/ night for a single with bathroom (that's what I paid for per night during the summer, a popular time to be there).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing myself. Also, can you just live in the residence if you're not going to BLCU or attending one of their programs? I've been accepted into a private school in Haidan to work on my Mandarin, but since I've done dorms for three years I wanted something more private and the IFC sounds pretty cool. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

if you really want to stay on campus, then the Beijing Foreign Students Activity Center is not a bad option.

but there're actually a lot of cheaper and better alternatives, especially if you want to consider other conveniences such as proximity to bars, restaurants, grocers, cafes, bookstores, subway station, etc. try this website. they have tons of real estate postings.

http://www.thatsbj.com/index.php?