Chinese-Forums

Nanjing

krakel

Hey everyone!

I'm a girl from Sweden currently staying in Nanjing. Just wondering if any of you guys also are here or anywhere nearby. If so please let me know, it would be nice to know how others are liking it here. I've been loving every second so far :mrgreen:

Krakel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ! You are all in Nanjing - are by any chance staying in these hotels ?

-International Students Dorm

-Nanshan Hotel

I'll be coming to Nanjing to take a short course of Chinese. These are the housing options

offered by schools. I wonder if these two places are good or I should arrange myself a place to stay. Thanks.

thanks chengdude. that was helpful. Do you work or still studying in Nanjing ? As I got from the images, you were also taking classes. How did you like it at NJNU ? How are the professor levels there ?

Though I am aiming for a short Chinese course, the schools do not offer such courses during the regular semester. I was suggested I join a regular long term class which will be one month into their program - they start in September, and I can come to Nanjing only in October. If it's not too much hassle for you could you write a few lines about your classes/teachers ?

How many people were in your classes ? Were you in some special school exchange program ? What books did you use ? The pace of the class ? etc.

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion; I'm just a teaching grunt here and dug up a link I had bookmarked for just such an occasion. Have you posed your questions on the "Universities & Schools" branch of this forum? I believe that's where the studious types hang out :D.