Chinese-Forums

BNU application fee

Wang Sen

We sure do. I now have a letter from my old university confirming that transcripts weren't given to students way back in 1991.

I checked online and it just says "Hello! We have received your application materials". Then when I click on something underneath I get the lie "We have received your application form. Please submit your application fee.".

We'll see what happens. I'll keep you all updated. Lucky you.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything submitted. My internet login still moans about me not having paid my application fee (which I have; and have a receipt) although when I rang up last week I was told my application was being processed and that I'd get the confirmation (and stuff needed to apply for the correct visa) within a couple of weeks.

Waiting ...

My application has been processed and I've been accepted. The letter and some visa form thingy are in the post. Cool.

Once I get the letter, I'll get an ISIC (International Student Identity Card) and then see if, at the ripe old age of 37, I can get a student open-return flight deal.