Chinese-Forums

“Super Girls” can coin money overnight, so who is willing to be a common worker.

studentyoung

And plainly I don't understand why Super Girls have to be related to Cultural Revolution.

Cultural Revolution was an unprecedented catastrophe which all existing legal and moral codes had been deliberately encouraged to be broken and disobeyed so that the blindfolded yourths could wreak havoc.

Right now I don't see any possibility of such recurrence.

But anyway why is it related to Super Girls?

In fact, Super Girls is only the copycat of American Idols albeit its winners are more or less in par with William Hung.

I can't believe that young kids dreaming to be successful as singers are dreaming "wrongly" ...

又不是去偷、去搶、殺人放火、姦淫擄掠,不過是貪慕虛榮罷了,又不是不用努力、不用競爭,用不着義正詞嚴的譴責、糾正吧?

And plainly I don't understand why Super Girls have to be related to Cultural Revolution.

These two are both mental narcotics.

Cultural Revolution was an unprecedented catastrophe which all existing legal and moral codes had been deliberately encouraged to be broken and disobeyed so that the blindfolded yourths could wreak havoc.

Right now I don't see any possibility of such recurrence.

The havoc in Cultural Revolution can be divided into two parts. One is material destruction (i.e. numerous antiques, books and historic buildings have been destroyed in it) and the other is ideology in disorder (i.e. people lost all their values and took the wrong as the right, just because so many others were doing the same things or similar things).

A lot of youth lose their values and judgment in “Super Girls” just because a lot of others (especially their companies in close age) doing the same thing and it is an easy way to coin money and make a big name, not because they have thought what they should in their age, what is their true interest, what is music and even what is life, which are the same questions that the young students in Cultural Revolution would never consider before they took part in the “revolutionary movements”, for they had been brainwashed by those “revolutionary theroies”.:wink:

Thanks!

There is absolutely no fault for young people to dream of becoming movie stars or pop singers, the problem is get what you want in a proper way instead of just being self-centered and doing it, unconsciously or even deliberately, in the price of hurting others. Recently, there is a bad trend going among young Chinese, especially teenagers, that the reason "I like it or I want it" can justify everything, no matter it's right, morally or legally. For example, the famous teenager wrier, Guo Jingming, found guilty of plagiary, and his fans think this is no big deal, even like him better.

studentyoung, 无产阶级主义宣导的才是被扭曲了的价值观。人从来就不会甘于平凡,但大多数人都清楚梦想与现实的距离。谁原意当扫街工人?说实话,没有人会心甘情愿当扫街工人。但为了生活,只要有人付得起钱,就会有人“原意”去干。道理跟价值从来就如此。共产主义的失败也皆因它对现实的忽略和对价值的刻意扭曲所致。所以说,人们的价值观并不会因为共产主义的刻意倡导而改变,更不会因超女而改变。每个人都在现实中徘徊,都等待着一个实现梦想的机会。

人从来就不会甘于平凡,

有些人的平凡就是庸碌无为——这些人就是你们口中所不屑的,不知上进的人;有些人的“平凡”是入世磨练,在性情、技艺、学识与见识上不断超越自我,是个潜心治学,韬光养晦的过程,乃智者所为。

请看诸葛亮《前出师表》的一段:

臣本布衣,躬耕南阳,苟全性命于乱世,不求闻达于诸侯。先帝不以臣卑鄙,猥自枉屈,三顾臣于草庐之中,谘臣以当世之事,由是感激,遂许先帝以驱驰。后值倾覆,受任于败军之际,奉命于危难之间:尔来二十有一年矣。
看得出来,诸葛亮的本意是在南阳耕读一辈子,至于有没有人去找他出山,能不能做大官,他可不大在乎。后来刘备三顾草庐,动之以诚,诸葛亮也感恩不尽,竭诚相报。

请再看诸葛亮86字家书:

夫君子之行,静以修身,俭以养德;非澹泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。夫学须静也,才须学也;非学无以广才,非志无以成学。 怠慢则不能励精,险躁则不能冶性。 [年与时驰,意与岁去,遂成枯落,多不接世。悲守穷庐,将复何及!

在此,诸葛亮反复给儿子强调,要他“静以修身,俭以养德”,即,静下心来好好研究学问,并养好勤俭的品德。——这些东西到了你们美国也照样管用。(呀,这可不是我瞎扯的。我的一位朋友有不少亲友不是在三藩市就是在纽约郊区,他们都说很多美国人吃穿比中国人还省。)

至于“超女”和她们的追逐者们,我希望她们能够独立思考,不要活像被洗脑一样,看着别人那样干,自己就忍不住要往那个圈圈跳,不然很可能:“年与时驰,意与岁去,遂成枯落,多不接世。悲守穷庐,将复何及!”——就像当年那些红卫兵、还有一部分知青,自以为在干什么惊天动地的大事,谁知后来才知道,不过是被些无聊的理论给耍了一把,可惜的是青春一去永不回,往事不堪回味啊。

再说“名利”。这两个字的迷惑性够大的了,古往今来,古今中外在这份头上犯糊涂的的确不少。且不说一般的市井小民,便是才高八斗,甚至官居高位的家伙也照样在这两个字上栽跟斗。例外的有没有?有!想当年,牛津大学出版社想用巨款要一本写满钱钟书批注的《牛津大辞典》,被钱老拒绝了。友人不解,钱老笑说:“我姓了一辈子钱了,还迷信钱吗?”还有一例。某日居里夫人的女友到她家中作客,见她的女儿正在玩英国皇家学会颁发给她的一枚金质奖章。她的朋友不理解为什么居里夫人把这么重要的奖章拿给女儿玩。居里夫人笑着说:“我是想让孩子从小就知道,荣誉就象玩具,只能玩玩而已,绝不能永远守着它,否则就将一事无成。”

现在那些浮躁的人只想得到荣誉,并永远守住它。最终也只是镜花水月梦一场啊。

菩提本非树,明镜亦非台。本是无一物,何处惹尘埃?

谢!