Chinese-Forums

8mov.com: Anyone willing to help me create an account?

binbin

This site, 8mov.com has Chinese movies and TV shows for download, many of which I can't find anywhere else. I'm well aware of verycd.com and other Emule/BitTorrent site alternatives, but the speeds I get with P2P are unbearably slow (2 weeks to download half a movie). Suffice it to say that I really want to open an account at 8mov.com, but like most of these sites that require money you have to pay through cell phone or Chinese bank account. The problem is that I'm in America, and have no contacts in China. This is where I turn to the generous people at chinese-forums.com

:help

It seems like a very easy process, taking maybe 5 minutes to open an account and add funds (30¥ for 3 months, 50¥ for 6 months). I don't know if it what I'm asking is too much, but would anyone who is familiar with these formalities be willing to open an account for me to use, and I would PayPal you the amount (plus a little extra, all in advance)? It doesn't seem like there's much risk involved, just a little bit of your time (and kindness :D )

I can't describe how big of a help it would be, and would be more than happy to return the favor if there's anything I can do for you from the USA.

My email address is: glenr05@yahoo.com, or feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!

Pity bump for myself

Is what I'm asking too hard, too risky, or just too dumb?

In trying to solve this from America, I can't believe I've wasted so much time and energy over a lousy 30¥!I wish these dumb sites would just take credit cards :cry: