Chinese-Forums

Studying Chinese language in Shanghai

soulcreeper

Hi there all,

it's just wonderfull that i found this website. i've been searching for such a website with all information about studying in china for over two weeks already.

my first question would be:

What school would you people recommend me if i wanna go to study chinese language from scratch and will be able to get my degree after finishing?

First i wanted to go to the BLCU, but then i considered going to Shanghai instead. So now my eye was on the SISU. But i also wanna know of that school if it accepts students who dont know chinese language or just a little bit (not HSK worthy).

But i also wanna get my degree in chinese language. So what school would you recommend?

greetings from holland

If Shanghai I would recommend FUDAN only. Actually, the level of teaching everywhere is APPROXIMATELY the same. Then why won`t you choose the one that is accepted internationally and very prestigious!

If I had time I would only go to Shanghai and would only choose Fudan. That`s my opinion.

Good luck!:wink: