Chinese-Forums

Where are people teaching next year?

yingguoguy

So the end of the academic year in China is fast approaching, so it's time for another round of musical chairs as all the English teachers find new positions in exciting new places. Who's changing schools, who's coming to teaching in China for the first time, and who's staying put at their favourite school?

As for me, I've decided that I'm definately moving on from my teaching college in a small town in Hebei, but I'm not sure where to go yet. Have been looking at some jobs in Beijing, but not sure if I want to move to the big city. Have also sent out some application for places at Universities in Inner Mongolia and Sichuan. I'm looking for somewhere a little different and father afield, even if my putonghua studies suffer for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im going to be in Jiangsu teaching (first timer!) next year. I wont start until February though so still have a really long wait until I get there.

I dont suppose you know the dates of the school year in 2007 do you? All I have been told is "you start in February"!

Thanks