Chinese-Forums

Where to Download Chinese Songs, Download Chinese Music

ayala

大家好!

can you recommend a website to download chinese songs?

i used to use Baidu, but they made some changes and i can no longer save the music files in my computer, just to listen...

谢谢!

Edited by roddy

What changes are you referring to? I can still download songs. Click on the song title, a new window will open with the address of the file. Right-click and choose "Save as...", and you can download it to your computer.

Most online music (on the web, not file sharing) is embedded into streaming media applets that do not allow the download of the viewed file, only its display/sound.

In some cases, it is possible to "rip" streaming audio and video from websites, but it requires either illegal programs or deluxe retails versions of media packages that can cost hundreds of dollars.

It's tough to find places to download "c-pop", even on file sharing programs. Most successes I've gotten are from people who've lived in China and brought their collections back. You can try Bit Torrent. If you don't know what that is, google it and find out.