Chinese-Forums

I will study at the Ocean University of Qingdao

Lihai

Dear members of china-forums,

I am a student from germany and I plan to settle a madarin-language-course in Qingdao at the Ocean University this year from September till January next year. Are there any further students who also are at the Ocean University this summer?

Hope to hear from you soon, see you

Tim from Germany

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at Ocean University Qingdao for over three months two years ago. There were about 30 German students doing an MBA course, very jolly, great singers of drinking songs! The winter is milder in Qingdao than elsewhere in China at that latitude, and the summer cooler. Ocean University is a pleasant memory for me, I hope you enjoy it as I did. Huangdao, just across the water by ferry, has a beautiful beach, and some great fish restaurants hidden away outside the town. Also, north from Qingdao along the coast you can find great beauty in the seascapes while at the same time enjoying the freshest and best fish dinner in an open-air restaurant just by the sea.