Chinese-Forums

PT / Temp English teaching position available in BJ

magores

I'm an American teaching at a small training school in Beijing.

The boss mentioned that we could use another foreign teacher (aka native English speaker) during the summer.

So, I thought I would mention it here.

----

Our school has young children. Youngest is 2, oldest is 7. English classes usually are for the ages 4+, although we do sing songs, etc with the younger ones.

We will also have summer class for older primary school students starting in about a week. (I'll be teaching that.)

Obviously, since this is a part-time and temporary situation, you should already be in Beijing. The school is located in the Panjiayuan area of Chaoyang.

Looking for a native English speaker. Experience with young children is a must. Experience as a teacher is great. If you are studying to be a teacher, then the boss may still want to talk to you. (In some ways, this job is as a Teaching Assistant rather than Teacher. Could be good experience for a student.)

Remember... This is young children... Pre-K thru almost 1st grade. Good attitude counts for a lot.

I'm not the boss, so I don't know what the pay is. If you are interested in discussing the job, salary, etc., feel free to email the boss directly.

da.ChapterOne@gmail.com