Chinese-Forums

Crazy Stone 疯狂的石头

badatpool

I just watched Crazy Stone. Many Chinese films are not entertaining or trying to be funny in an awkward or silly way. In this case, I wish I had watched this film in the cinema instead of downloading it, to support the makers.

It's not brilliant, really, compared to most other heist films. Still, it's the first mainland heist movie, and I think they did a good job on it. Some people complained it’s too similar to Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, but I don’t know because I forgot that film already. Crazy Stone is also a comedy, and the Sichuanhua makes it funnier. .

I was going to put the poster on here, but compared to the film itself, the poster design looks pretty cheap.

Have got this downloaded (if it's good I'll buy a 7Y dvd to support them) and will probably watch it today. Looks like good fun, although the Sichuanhua could be a problem for me if there aren't any subtitles.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...