Chinese-Forums

Chinese-Forums meetup???

venture160

US football season starts soon.

How about a full-on football party at the sports bar of someone's choice?

Monday morning (BJ time), beer, chips, dip, beer, football, beer, football, nachos, beer, football, a little "pick a square" gambling pool, beer, more nachos.....

/I'm partial to the GooseNDuck... Sorta close to my home. I know them, they know me.

Sorry, I forgot there were 3 threads on this matter until I was reminded.

OK, I'll post on all 3 threads as voluteering to organize a get-together for all of us lost souls, just arrived.

Everyone mentions coffee or drinks. I'll say the best venue is the International Beer Garden. It's covered, outdoors and has beer, food and a large assortment of non-alcoholic drinks. Picnic tables make it easier for groups. From BLCU, head west, go under the train station, and turn right at the next light. It's immediately on the left.

7:00pm Friday September 8th, The International Beer Garden, Wudaokou

Just look for an older guy in a Hawaiian shirt - that's me.

See you there!

Mike

PS Sorry about the Monday am football idea. It's a rough time to get a good group together and, besides, being an ugly American (don't hate me), I think football is played with an oblong object. :wink: