Chinese-Forums

Why are the characters rotated 90 deg. to the left?

ipsi()

I've noticed this same thing with some of the Chinese fonts I've used. In those cases, there were usually two variants of the same typeface, only one was normal the other one rotated 90 degrees to the left.

In other words, first try changing the font. Odds are that will take care of it. :)

Ah! That did the trick, thanks guys. Note for future: Fonts beginning with an '@' seem to be the sideways ones.

I did have to restart ZDT afterwards though, as it gave me an error message say 'Could not notify all listeners'. Not sure why that occured, but it was fine after a restart.

Yup, @ are the sideways fonts. I'll look into the error message you got. Could you send me a PM and send me two log files. One should be in your zdt folder called zdt.log. The other is in zdt/workspace/.metadata and is called .log. Those would be helpful.

Thanks

Chris

• 10 months later...

I have just installed zdt and I'm getting this problem with fonts turned on their side. Following your advice, I have tried changing fonts... installing new ones... with no result (every font I install seems to start with @!!!). Could anyone please take pity on a new comer and help me to fix this?

Thanks