Chinese-Forums

Working in Shanghai (2 new job posts)

Zone8

Hello I run my own recruitment business as an independent consultant and my client in London has asked me to help them find an Account Manager and Pre-Sales Engineer both based in Shanghai. Now the roles are within enterprise software solutions and middleware so I really would like to ask does anyone know where I can network or advertise these 2 jobs in the Shanghai area? The Human Resources Manager said all interviews will be held in Shanghai and not in London. I do have job descriptions if anyone wants any details. They have just done a recruitment drive in Europe and now looking at developing this company in Asia-Pacific $44 million turnover.

Thank you

Zone 8

• 2 months later...

You should try a number of jobs sites, like www.zhaopin.com, www.51job.com and community sites like www.asiaexpat.com, www.thisshanghai.com..for the type of positions you are advertising you should also try Jobs Online, http://jobs.amcham-shanghai.org as this focuses more on high level positions. If all this fails....then let me know.