Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

Hi there...

I have sent before a couple of small parcels to the states, and everything reached it destiny just fine, except for the tracking code that they suposed to give in the receipt... it never worked for me, I've try to find it on this website: http://www.ems.com.cn/chinese-main.jsp and always says something wrong...

Now I'm sending another small parcel to Colombia, and seems to have the same problem... My code is a "RR(9 numbers)CN" type. I don't know if I'm typing the wrong way.

Any clues?

EDIT: it seems like I'm not the only one with the same issue: http://www.bonjourchine.com/f1/f9/440-site-internet-anglais.html

http://www.ems.com.cn/chinese-main.jsp WORKS quite well, as I just did a few searches.

EMS is run by China Post, quite cheap and good in Dometic Services. But not in the international ones because they don't run themselves, instead through cooperation with the locals.

In our company, no one use EMS for international express or parcel.

DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX. any of them may be better.

EMS is run by China Post, quite cheap and good in Dometic Services. But not in the international ones because they don't run themselves, instead through cooperation with the locals.

So true. We have not ever used EMS for our overseas customers, but using FedEx, it’s said EMS is fast for some countries, for example, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea, etc., for other countries, its speed is not stable, also the tracking information on their website can be 滞后的/ retardation.

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect you did not use the EMS, because EMS number does not begin with “RR”, I guess it seems RR503197481CN is a mini parcel number:

http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do;jsessionid=JJksH6GGw8gTVyLLVSKnvtmGJ3ntyGgNJnrc1QCNLS5JzTfvMWSW!-1123034025

itemStatusQuery.do;jsessionid=JJksH6GGw8gTVyLLVSKnvtmGJ3ntyGgNJnrc1QCNLS5JzTfvMWSW!-1123034025

Your parcel has been sent outside China on March 27.

Edit: I don't know how to insert the image, just input your parcel nubmer in the above link, then check.

• 1 year later...

Could someone please translate this for me ?

当前状态 邮件寄达国 当前位置 邮件当前状态日期

-------------- ----------------- -------------- ---------------------------

出口总包直封封发 印度 北京国际 2009年07月30日

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me?

邮件号码 年份 当前状态 邮件寄达国 当前位置 邮件当前状态日期

RR659890881CN 2009 收寄局收寄 美国 莆田江口 2009年08月28日

I'm waiting for this item and I do like to know where is it now..

Thnaks

Because it's the hallmark of a scam. Scammers love WU because it's effectively untraceable and irreversible, and after seeing your post in the business scam thread, I joined the dots.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a letter or a parcel and you'll probably receive some sort of package in the mail (according to the tracking number, the package has reached Shanghai International mail office), and the package may even contain some sort of phone (possibly even an imitation iPhone), but I'm absolutely certain that it won't be a proper iPhone.

Well, like I said, it depends on the shipping method. There are faster methods and slower methods but without knowing which one they used, I just gave an approximation based on how long it usually takes stuff I've sent from China to reach others.

And I did check the tracking and tell you where it is in my previous post. Once it's left China I don't think you can track it on that site.