Chinese-Forums

I found a mysterious note

davidsweden

Hello,

When i was flying between london and hongkong i found this mysterious note hidden in my foodbox (the ones you get on a normally flight).

As you probablly understand i cant translate this so i come here to ask you. Im so courious about what this note says. Is it some kind of "come save me"-note from a lunchboxmaking slave? Or is is a poem about world peace? what do i know :D

Can anyone here understand what it says? Or what language is it? Mandorin? :help

Many thanks,

David from Sweden

1798_thumb.attach

Is it some kind of "come save me"-note from a lunchboxmaking slave?
Nope, it was written by a pervert, it doesn't really say anything nice. It starts off "Hello, you must be a beautiful girl" and gets worse from there.

The language is Chinese.

Mind sharing with us which airline your flight was with? I'll make sure to avoid them in the future...

Yes, do tell!

how was this 'tucked into" your in-flight meal box...

1) a flight attendant did this...hmmm

2) some pervert had access to your meal box before it was given to you, which brings up some big questions.

3) OR, perhaps the most likely, you left your box unattended and someone slipped it in....so technically not the air carrier's problem...but still quite creepy

however if you are pretty sure it was reason 1 or 2, you should write a letter to complain...

Dead funny, but weeiird... Especially the signature/address. If it was a random perv on the plane, why write the address of a prison? Or are the lunchboxes made in prison?

Or are the lunchboxes made in prison?

omigod, now i'm laughing at the thought of this...hehe

at first I was feeling quite bad for David up there, and I still do because it's definitely no fun being the target of a pervert, but now I have an image of a chain gang of prisoners folding up cardboard airline lunch boxes in my mind heheh....

The address sounds like just a "black humour" ,not reality.

Logically, the cardbox should be folded up just before putting the food into it, not in such remote place. In addition, no company could be so stupid to transport folded empty cardboxes for such long way (we assume the flight is of some Hong Kong airlines) from Hefei (It's the capital city of Anhui Province, far away from Hong Kong) .

Reasonably, the note should have been from the catering company for the ariline, maybe in Shenzhen or Guangzhou or even Hong Kong.

Thank you for the translation! This makes me just sick. :(

As a matter of fact, i was traveling with my girlfriend. And we can't remember if it was her or mine lunchbox that had the note in it. But anyhow i dont think someone on the plane have slipped it in and that it was meant for me or her. They always ask what kind of food you want, i think it was a choice between fish and chicken.

But its creepy cause my at that time girlfriend have dark hair, big boobs and are beautiful. :roll:

I have contacted the airline about the note, lets wait and see what they say about this. Depends on their answer if i will mention them or not i guess. :twisted:

As a bonus i have a new picture of the notes backside witch contain two printed letters. Maybe another clue.

1800_thumb.attach

no company could be so stupid to transport folded empty cardboxes for such long way

Why not? Companies do stuff like this all the time.

On my last flight home (HK to Heathrow with BA) I was served Scottish mineral water which they had carried all the way from the UK to HK so that I could enjoy it on the way back. I carried it to the UK then carried it back again. It is still in my fridge.